BossLadylicious is the voice of professional women of all generations. My name is Neveen Ayad and I am the founder and Chief Editor of BossLadylicious. As someone who studied Journalism as part of my double degree I have always loved magazines and writing. As a professional woman I couldn’t help but get sucked into the convenience of blogs. So I launched BossLadylicious, a highly engaging, interactive and socially driven media platform that all professional women can enjoy.
BossLadylicious is intended to be a voice for women and contains content that women are interested in and can get value from. Millennials – that includes you!
BossLadyLicious covers today’s hot issues and trending topics, including social awareness, health, fitness, food, fashion, dating and relationships, mindfulness and everything in between that makes us professional women tick!
I personally contribute to BossLadyLicious. My writers are also either professional women spanning multiple generations or men who work closely with and understand professional women.
I encourage my readers to share their stories or get in touch with me about content that they would like to see featured on BossLadylicious so please reach out on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
I’m a senior infrastructure solicitor by day. When I was at uni finishing my Bachelor of Journalism/Bachelor of Law double degree I was a freelance journalist for 3 years. For example I worked in radio as a news presenter and radio DJ with one of the Gold Coast’s popular radio stations. It was probably the most exciting time of my life because I was doing something I was passionate about. When it came time to choose my career path I chose law. As much as I enjoy being an infrastructure solicitor my true passion lies in media and writing. BossLadyLicious has been 15 years in the making (although I didn’t quite have the details panned out back then). In my spare time I am in the gym bodybuilding with a group of badass professional women! Enjoy! Xoxo
Fashion editorial submission guidelines
BossLadylicious accepts editorial submissions from photographers, artists, models, fashion brands and stylists.
1. All submitted images must belong to you or be submitted with the written consent from the photograph owner for BossLadylicious to commercially use and publish the photos.
2. Email low resolution photographs (max width is 600 px) to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please submit a minimum of 8 images per submission. They must adhere to the aesthetics of BossLadyliciousas a professional online magazine and blog. Give a title for your editorial.
4. Please include the full credit list of creative team from your photo shoot with the submission: models (with agency), makeup artist, hair stylist, wardrobe stylist, clothing designer(s), etc. In addition, all wardrobe credits need to be clearly stated according to file image so that BossLadylicious can easily distinguish which look goes with what images.
5. BossLadylicious will email you back if your submission has been accepted.
6. On feature approval, all images must be supplied in high resolution (300dpi, without watermarks) via dropbox.
By submitting your work for consideration, you grant BossLadylicious an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty free licence (and the right to sublicense) to use, publish, modify and otherwise distribute your photography on any of our websites, social media and any other BossLadylicious mediums or formats.
Written or recorded article (Feature) submission guidelines
BossLadylicious accepts original (unpublished) Features on: health, fitness, career and entrepreneurship, mental health, nutrition, fashion, dating, relationships, women’s health issues, business news, work and life balance and social commentary that might appeal to the BossLadylicious woman. You may submit your Feature in written format (with photographs) or using video and audio recordings.
1. Please submit your written article or [itch (2-4 sentences) and a writing sample to email@example.com.
2. We will email you back if your submission has been accepted. If you have not heard back from us within 10 business days, you may submit your work elsewhere.
3. Please provide your full name a short biography, social networking details (snapchat, twitter, Instagram) and website URL.
By submitting your work for consideration, you grant BossLadylicious an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty free licence (and the right to sublicense) to use, publish, modify and otherwise distribute your Feature on any of our websites, social media and any other BossLadylicious mediums or formats.